Guideline for Submission of Papers:
Our interdisciplinary peer-reviewed journal seeks papers / articles of interest on contemporary issues pertaining to the field of Humanities, Social Science and allied areas. Authors are requested to follow the MLA style (we accept both 7th and 8th Edition) strictly while preparing the articles.
Format of the Papers/ articles:
Authors are requested to include the following in the format of their articles:
1. Full title with subtitle, if any. Times New Roman font, size 14, bold
2. Name and affiliation of the author/s
3. A passport size colour photograph in digital format
4. An abstract of the article of about 100-150 words and Keywords
5. Heading, sub headings and illustrations should be well incorporated within the main body (Times New Roman font, size 12 and justified) of the article. Times New Roman font, size 12 and justified.
6. There is no word-limit for articles. But ideally those should be around 2500 words inclusive of Works Cited. (Not below 1500 words)
7. Author should be careful regardinggrammatical and typographical errors.
8. Please attach separate JPEG/PNG file with clear resolution for photo/chart etc if required
The manuscript should be original unpublished work, not submitted for publication anywhere else. The authors are fully responsible for the accuracy of the data used in the manuscripts.
* Do not decorate your submission with lines, borders, special characters etc.
* Please mention your contact information too in case we need to contact you at any stage of peer review. Manuscripts should be in electronic form and sent to: email@example.com