Welcome to the Official Website of online version of Education Research And Analysis (ERA). ERA is An International Multidisciplinary UGC Empanelled Peer Reviewed Journal . Our print version (ISSN:-2348-571X) is being published uninterruptedly since January, 2014. Education Research And Analysis (ERA) publishes research oriented papers and articles on contemporary issues pertaining to the field of humanities, social science and allied areas. Today, Scholars from every nook of the world are contributing here. It is also included in UGC recommended journal list (No. 64674 )
Why to choose ERA for publishing your research papers?
- Fast response: After submission, you will receive a notification from the editor within 24 hours.
- ISSN journals with Quality publication: We are always looking for authors and scientists who are interested to publish their manuscripts, Monographs, National and International conference proceedings. Our goal is to help you realize the potential of your work by providing editorial, Production, Marketing, and Sales excellence.
- International distribution network: We have exposure to wide range of industries across geographies and worldwide connects through international offices and thereby the recognition. Our international sales and marketing offices fuels seamless distribution of journal copies across the world.
- Fast , Stringent and Quality publication: The average time between submitting a draft to the final publication is between 25 - 45 days. All submitted articles will go under a review process by 2 - 3 reviewers which may take at least 15-20 days. If the paper is accepted with revision, the researcher has to apply all points suggested by the reviewers. Then, corrected paper will be reviewed by the editor again to be acceptable for publication which will take at least again 15-20 working days)
- Global knowledge sharing: Ours are Open Access journals and so all the articles are free to download for all the scholars around the world
- Global representation in the Editorial Boards: The editorial board members of our journal are represented by various scientists and researchers across the world from eminent Universities and Research foundations.